Friday, July 27, 2012

H & H June Block AND Fantastic Book!

Photobucket
Here's the Hannah and Harrington June block from the BOM from Raspberry Rabbits - one of my favorites so far.

And.........here's a new book that I just received that is fantastic - thought I'd share with all of you that love making softies.  This is an easy to follow book of exciting monsters to make - and they are knitted! What could be more fun and easy to take along with you then a knitting project.  It also has beautiful pictures of the monsters and the book is put together very well with easy to follow guides and pictures.
Photobucket
You can purchase this book through Martingale's here.

6 comments:

  1. Cute monsters! I love the green one on the left with just the one tooth that's waving! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laurie! Love your so lovely new block and this monsters book as well :o)
    It's hot here too, but thanks God not 100 F
    Happy weekend to you all
    Love from Russia
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are doing fabulous on this BOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute block, it's going to be a really sweet quilt. Love the book too, lots of fun characters to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. called in to say hi :-) and send lots of love :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate you coming to my blog and reading what I have to share. And I especially want to say thank you for taking the time to comment!